An Article can and should be divided into different sections/headings to break up the text and organize the content. If a page has more than three section, a "table of content (TOC)" is automatically generated. To add headings:
1. Highlight the words to create a heading.
2. Click on the option "Paragraph Format" in the toolbar and choose the desired heading format. Headings follow a six-level hierarchy format were heading 1 is the largest and heading 6 is the smallest.
3. The heading appears underlined and in a predefined height.
Note: If you choose any heading formats from heading 1 to heading 4 then a line will be inserted automatically between the heading and body text. However, if you choose either heading 5 or heading 6, then no line will be added between heading and body text.
4. If there are more than three headings, a table of content is automatically generated.
- If you want to force the table of content to be always shown regardless of the number of headings, you can put the magic keyword "__FORCETOC_" anywhere on the page and a Table of content will always be shown.
- Conversely, the magic keyword "__NOTOC_" will suppress the "Contents" if placed anywhere within the page.
To put both the magic keywords, switch to " Show Wiki Text Editor" Option.