1. Log into energypedia with your username and password.
2. Type the article title into the "Search bar" and then press "Enter". Please capitalise the first letter of all main words. For example, instead of writing "energy source as the article title, please write "Energy Source".
3. If an article with that exact title already exists, it will be displayed under the search result and cannot be created. However, if the article does not yet exists, you will see the following text: Create the page followed by the article title in red. Click on the red article title to create the page.
4. Add your text to the article and then click on the SAVE button when you are finished.
4. Congratulations! You have now successfully created an article!