1. Copy the desired table from excel.
2. Right click on the edit area and then click on paste to insert the table into your article. Please note that the "paste option" is different than the "paste as the plain text" option in the edit toolbar.
The table looks like the following:
3. Right click on the table and set the table properties as follows: border=1, cell padding=1 and cell spacing =1.
If you want to transfer an Excel table into energypedia, you can use the excel2wiki webpage.
- Copy the table
- Paste it into the box on the above mentioned webpage
- Copy the "result"
- Paste it to the energypedia page (the editor must be in the "wikitext modus", therefore you have to switch to "Wiki TextEditor")