Revision as of 09:24, 29 July 2013 by ***** (***** | *****)
Examples and Links on "How a wiki can be used"
Because of their open concept wikis are suited for a multitude of applications.
For instance, this includes the use of wikis ...
- as a discussion platform. Create pages and discuss with your colleagues about pros and cons of approaches or technologies
- as a project planning tool. If you work on projects, you can use a wiki as a kind of “dashboard” that shows deadlines, things to focus on and maybe key contacts/resources. Especially project managers can utilize this tool to transform the project office into a live and ubiquitous environment.
A project wiki can facilitate the following tasks:
- Project meeting agendas and minutes
- Collaboration on project documentation
- Solicit and keep track of ideas
- Project dashboard (Project Vital Signs)
- To-Do lists
- Contact Manager with E-mail Integration
- Forums and Invited Comments
- Establish a project office intranet
- Integrate spreadsheets, schedules, calendars, and other applications
For More Information have a look at these links: