Revision as of 08:55, 28 April 2016 by ***** (***** | *****)
1. Before you can insert any document or picture in your article you need to upload the corresponding file into the wiki!
2. Click on the "Image" option in the edit toolbar.
3. For the option, "image file name" , type the name of the file you want to use.
- The option "Alignment" provides the opportunity to put the image right, left or center of the article.
- Text entered in the panel “Caption” will be shown when you move the cursor over the graph or as caption when you chose the "Special type" -> "frame". If you choose "frame", then you cannot reset the size of the image.
4. Click on OK. The graph will now appear in the edited text.
5. To change a file´s height or alignment, scroll over the picture or filename, then right click and choose "Image Properties".
6. To remove a graph from the article highlight it in the edit mode and press delete on your keyboard.