Revision as of 11:12, 2 March 2016 by ***** (***** | *****)
On energypedia, you can link words from your current article to any other existing article, other external links, or documents. To create links:
1. Highlight the word(s) that will build the link later.
2. Click on the "Insert Link" symbol in the toolbar.
3. A dialog window will appear. For the option,”Define the wiki page for the link:”, type in the article/external site you wish to link to. For articles, you can type in the title but for the external sites, please include a complete URL. For linking to an article heading, see Linking to a Article Headline
4. Successfully linked words are blue whereas links with no existing target are displayed in red. Workds linking to external website have a small arrow next to them.
5. Save your changes by clicking "Save page" at the bottom of the page.