On energypedia, you can link words from your current article to any other existing article, other external sites, or documents. To create links:
1. Highlight the word(s) that will later on make up the link.
2. Click on the "Insert Link" symbol in the toolbar.
3. A dialog window will appear. For the option, ”Define the wiki page for the link:”, include the article/external site which you wish to link to. If you are linking to an energypedia articles, you can simply type in the article's title. For external sites, please include a complete URL. For information on how to link to an article heading, see Linking to an Article Headline
4. Successfully linked words will appear in blue color whereas links without a valid target will appear in red color. Words linking to external website have a small arrow next to them.
5. Save your changes by clicking "Save page" at the bottom of the page.