Sometimes it is necessary to change the title of an article. Especially when the new title helps the interested readers to find the according information. If you are not sure about the title please consult with the energypedia team.
Send us an email to email@example.com
Please also see the information about how to name a new article.
Renaming an Article
1. Go to the article you wish to rename
2. Click on the "Move" option (under the "Actions") on the left side of the article.
3. Then you will be directed to a new page with the following option.
4. Write the new title under the option, "To new Title" , in the box shown above.
5. Please unmark the "Leave a redirect behind" option.
6. Then click, "Move Page".